• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Changing Louisiana title from "Offroad Use Only"

kendelrio

Steel Soldiers Supporter
All-
Question about a title- a FMV (5 ton) was incorrectly titled as "offroad use only" during the fiasco here in Louisiana a few year back and I'm wondering about the process to get it corrected.

I did a search, but what I found were threads I had started back in the day regarding titling them without plates..

Any and all help is appreciated and links would be best!

(Also, I put the thread in the politics forum as there really isn't a "titling" forum...)

Thanks in advance!

kendelrio

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Did you get your title fixed ? I was one of the guys who fought to get this bill passed . The Offroad title will convert just like normal title . There is a form you sign and get notarized stating you will keep minimum safety devices . Seatbelts .
You guys did a fabulous job. The seller had to get it fixed, but it was really a in/out situation.

Thank yall for your efforts!