• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

cucv 2 II

kentuckycucv

Ok I deleted my original post because I didnt know about a certain rule....Sorry. Anyway I have never seen a cucv 2 before and was wondering if ayone has one????I searched on here and no posts yet on the cucv 2...
I saw a 1999 with a 6.2 looks like they have AC.... Nice.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Speaking of the CUCV II, South Florida Rebuild, I saw it today sitting in the parking lot at the Armory. I was going to check it out but got called away.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks for deleting the other post. You agreed to the rules when you signed up.

If you seach for CUCV2 you will find over a dozen posts.

There is also the CUCV III and the LSSV

A good place for info is

www.olive-drab.com

Stonepicker1

Speaking of the CUCV II, South Florida Rebuild, I saw it today sitting in the parking lot at the Armory. I was going to check it out but got called away.
Hey Kenny, you should of stopped and checked it out. Its my daily driver now.

I think I saw your friends M1009 pulling a M105 trailer heading north on turnpike Friday.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Phil, I had to drop my wife off across the street to get some property. By the time I made it through the parking lot, she called and needed picked up. Maybe when we get back from the rodent trip I'll stop by.