• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

cucv earning its worth

hummer4x4guy

Nice job Red

Did you let him hook up the strap to his vehicle? Incase something goes bad he cant blame you.

What causes vehicles to go into this lil water hole looking thing?
Nice pics
Joel

rednckii

i tell everyone u hook i pull if somthing breaks im not responsible always make sure that i have a witnees to cover my @#$ this spot is just side of the road by the base gym people just cant drive and not smart enough to stay out of mud they pull up and slide in crappy thing is three vehicles later still not even an offer for coffee or lunch oh well makes me laugh everytime at leastrofl

Westech

CPL
i tell everyone u hook i pull if somthing breaks im not responsible always make sure that i have a witnees to cover my @#$

Like back in 2007 Haspin when I took Gilberts deuce and pulled out a sunk Toyota truck that still the new truck smell (it was BRAND NEW) and in doing so I bent the SNOT out of the frame.

rednckii

its a 6 inch rough country spring up front block in rear didnt want to get rid of that stout spring in rear also has a 4" drop drag link and a steering block to get it to work right without having the steering maxed out (drag link) works good extended driveshaft an inch and did transfer cas drop no isues yet other than not having a place to use it:cry:

tbearatkin

Gee when I was in it cost a case of beer for each person of the removal team that had to help pull somebody out. Thankfully that only happened to me once and that was because the road I was driving my 5 ton on suddenly ended at a pond in Adak Alaska. It was covered in snow as well as the road so I had no idea I was on a pond until the ice gave way and we came crashing to a halt. The pond was only 4 ft deep when we broke through but it still took two vehicles to get me out. 3 cases of their choice of beer. I still can picture the look on the EOC face the next day when he wrote me up for saying I was off roading on the tundra and I (me being a E5) told him sorry I refuse to sign that lets go talk to the OIC about it. Never did have to sign the thing and it never made it into any of my records. Maybe he has it for a keepsake the day that dang charlie company BU2 told him no I don't think so. Never did find out why that road ended in that pond and there was a road out of the pond as well.

Seabees Can Do. Keep at it EO

DokWatson

People get stuck around here all the time. I usually stop and ask if they have tow points. A lot of new vehicles don't have anywhere to hook up safely, so I say sorry... not touching a vehicle with no tow points. Call a tow truck.