• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

De-lineator (?) reflectors/decals

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Tim Clark has them.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think he's in Maryland. I don't have his number handy. Someone here should have it though.

bmwsyc

Thanks Doghead, now I wonder what I typed in for the search, because I came up with a ton of hits, where "tim clark" has a half a dozen or so. I sent an e-mail, I'll update this when I hear something.

Thanks again,
Chris

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I have contact info for a guy that keeps the stickers in stock. He asked me not to post his info in public., if anyone needs it PM me.

WWIILBird

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm looking for a source for delineation plates preferrbly the smaller size. I used search and sent an email over a week ago to Tim Clark and haven't received a response. Not sure if he is still around at the email in this post. I also tried ebay and google with no luck. Would anyone have a source for these? Gimpyrobb your mailbox is full and isn't accepting my PM. Thanks

sigo

Lieutenant Colonel
Steel Soldiers Supporter
i have tried to find them as well, I was told that they were on all equipment that went through Germany..that is where they originated
By USAREUR (US Army Europe) regulation they were required to be on all Army rolling stock when I was there '03-06. I'm sure they came long before that, and are still in use.