• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Do you like your surplus well done?

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It was a busy week, here are several images.
Charley and Edna are standing in front of a cargo chute being pulled from the ground, it was grass covered..
Image #2 shows the burned out trailer, which had been loaded with aircraft tires and the shop (far left). The conex box survived pretty much intact and we installed a dolly set which had also survived.
The man for whom I'm loading the Grove cranes, actually purchased 3 of them for $125/ea, so they were saved from the scrapper...don't know the exact count, but a dozen or so went to the scrap yard.

Attachments

gbooth

Jason Don't feel bad I used to live in Norman OK. Did Oil Field Const Probably drove right by there many times and never saw it either. I drove up and down the Harrah Newalla road countless times.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks