• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Dual governor injector pump.

Redpawn

I was told by an injector shop that a single governor pump can't have a secondary governor added to it but now I'm not sure that 100% accurate. My 816 had a fuel leak from the pump when I got it but only when the crane drive was engaged. I had just had a pump built for the 816 I was putting back together so I figured I would put the new pump on the good truck and have the other one fixed when I had time. While swapping them I found they where very different pumps. The pump I had built had the second governor made into the body of the pump while the one I was removing looked more like the second governor was just bolted on top. I checked the other 816 i have and the secondary governor on it is also made into the body of the pump. Has anyone else with and 816 seen a pump like this? The painted one is the one I had rebuilt.

Attachments