• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Finally Received The Title for my FLU419

glcaines

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I purchased my FLU419 back in the early summer - late June / early July 2020. It was advertised with a clear title, but the seller had trouble obtaining the title due to the Covid, or that was the excuse. I finally received a clear New Jersey title on December 2, 2020 after numerous phone calls and letters. I immediately applied for a Georgia title with the New Jersey title. Unfortunately, the State of Georgia put a hold on my title request because of some error the State of New Jersey made with the previous title's record-keeping. With help from my local DMV (They are actually very good in Towns County where I live.), the State of Georgia straightened out the problem with New Jersey. After almost 7 months, I finally received my clear Georgia title yesterday!!! I was beginning to think I would never have a title. A title on a 1987 vehicle isn't required in Georgia, but having a title makes it easier to sell in the future. :) (y)(y)

Last edited: