• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Findlay Ohio 2022 show, Sell, Trade, Wanted List/ May19-22

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Need some advice. I have never been to Finlay before. Is it 'walkable" in 2-3 hours to see all the vendors assuming you dont stop at each to ask a complete life story of each?

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Need some advice. I have never been to Finlay before. Is it 'walkable" in 2-3 hours to see all the vendors assuming you dont stop at each to ask a complete life story of each?
If you want specific things, ask everyone there, its a helpful group. You can do it in a few hours, but you are better off spending a day. Stop by our area in the pavilion, we'll have drinks for ya and a place to sit for a while and rest your feet.

Jbulach

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I’m looking for a set of troop seats for my m925a2 5 ton, I believe m35 seats will work as well. Also looking for some good sized camo netting, and convoy lights.

Radden

Would anyone have a hardtop for a 900 series truck? It could be original or aftermarket. Was there a A/C kit made for the 923 ? Would anyone have a cargo cover for a M35A2? Thanks, Bob

Radden

Looking forward to this!

I have an m36 canvas cargo cover, and a m35 canvas cover. Doubt I will ever put canvas on one of my trucks. Both in real good shape, kept inside.

Will probably throw other nick nacks in to sell as well.

Looking for a 3.07 geared civi rear end, a set of used tracks off a mini excavator or skid steer (don't really care what size. 8-10in wide)
Hi, What are you asking for M35 canvas cover?

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anyone looking for Gamma Goat, deuce or 5 ton rims. If so we may be able to squeeze them onto the loads that JP and/or ferro are bringing. Must be spoken for or they will not travel. $10 each.

Jbulach

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anyone looking for Gamma Goat, deuce or 5 ton rims. If so we may be able to squeeze them onto the loads that JP and/or ferro are bringing. Must be spoken for or they will not travel. $10 each.
No chance any of the 5 ton rims are combat wheels for singles is there?