• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

FLU419 Leaking Water in Cab

glcaines

Steel Soldiers Supporter
My SEE has been in some substantial rains in the past and never leaked a drop of water in the cab when parked on level ground. I parked the SEE on about a 15 degree slope facing uphill and we had almost 6 inches of rain over a couple of days. I ended up with about two inches of water in the floor pan on the drivers side. I'm sure there was more water there that had leaked out since this isn't a watertight area. The passenger side didn't have a drop of water. Now, I'm trying to find where the water is coming from. I wish I had known it was leaking because I could have investigated and probably identified the leak location. Now it's time to bring out the garden hose.

Speedwoble

I get a lot of water in the Driver side footwell during rain as well. I always assume it was coming in through the door seal because I would occasionally spot water on the side of the door. However I got the garage to store it in before I completed troubleshooting. based on the volume of water that accumulates, it must be a point where water is concentrated.