• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Found this M35A2 for sale while on Vacation in Florida

carguy455

Hey everyone, not sure if I am posting this in the right place now or not, but I am in Florida until May [ sure beats Maine right now ! ] , I was cruising Craigslist here in the Tampa bay area and came accross this one, thougth I would share it with you all !

tampa bay area craigslist > hillsborough co > cars & trucks - by owner
m35a2 military truck 6x6 mud truck with winch - $3640 (tampa)

Reply to: sale-1033222799@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2009-02-13, 12:29PM EST

last m35a2 military truck that i have .great running. tires are all very good .still have the tits on them 9.00-20 tires has a frount mounted pto winch. multifuel turbo motor with 540 hours on it new batterys . nice looking camo paint job not all faded out like most. has a soft top. troop seats in the bed also have a cover for the rear if you want it. hard to drive with it on .the boes are all their call for details or just to talk thanks mike 727-647-0003 cell LAST M35A2 I HAVE 3640.00

If I have posted this in the wrong spot , moderators please feel free to move my post ! Hope all of you are staying warm and dry ! Best wishes , Carguy455