• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

from MD to GA

R Racing

I'm not sure at this point when I will be heading south. But I will be going from Southern MD to GA to pick up a few generators. I'll be taking a f350 and maybe a 18 ft flar bed trailer. I can also bring stuff north as well but will have less room due to the generators.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You still got that yellow armadillo?

R Racing

I do lol had the engine out 5 times to replace head gaskets over the years. Finally had to replace the heads on it last year. It's a sweet driving truck. Just wish it had a more reliable engine.

R Racing

Did you not get the pictures yet ? I should be going down 95.

Yeah yeah yeah. Lol. Out of the good ford's I have had .I picked a lemon colored 1 that happens to be 1 . I should have kept the 7.3 as it was a great truck! !

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Its a good looking truck for yellow. You know I had to give you **** about it though. At least they don't rust away like the Dodges do.

R Racing

Its a good looking truck for yellow. You know I had to give you **** about it though. At least they don't rust away like the Dodges do.
I found the irony in it lol and some chuckles . Always had good luck with my ford's til I met this 1. It's a good looking and driving truck. I think I just pushed it to hard in its early days doing some heavy hauling. Heck that's the reason I got into the MV hobby . I needed a few trucks to haul my equipment with that don't blow up everytime you hook up the trailer lol.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks