• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

front axle lockers?

mark salanco

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Okay doghead, maybe just 15 lb boost and a 200hp shot of nitrous.. That should get Eric done..
What part of NY are you from doghead?
I'm from the Utica area originally .

mark salanco

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Phil, I would love to go to the GA rally, but I will be at the charlotte Bank of America race.
My truck is also going in the shop to have lockers installed on the front and back, along with power steering. Hopefully I’ll be able to make it next year.
is the GA rally the same time every year?

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
If it were me, I'd take that $1300 and only spend $900 on two lockers from a famous online auction website. Then I'd install them into the rear of the truck. Install 395/85R20's in a XML pattern. Add power steering to the front. And if I'm feeling froggy, relocate the batteries, toolbox and "steps" on the sides of the cab to increase ground clearance. If money wasn't an issue, an ARB locker for the front to be able to turn it on and off.

That'd be a winning combo in a M35A2. Course a repower with an LDS or modern power plant would sweeten the deal as well...

gungearz

And a lower gear to get more speed... If money wasn't an option of course. I know you can't buy them. If money wasn't an option. Just have them custom made. It can be done.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks