• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fuel sender connection flu419

319cssb

Can anyone post a picture of how the sending unit wiring connects? Mine have been cut and I can see where or how ground was connected.
C01D1B76-BFE3-4F51-9161-29C33C459199.jpeg

Speedwoble

Albert Einstein : “Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Myself, I hesitate to go out of my way for someone that comes in, asks a lot of questions and doesn’t contribute. At first, help may be provided, but soon it feels like a drag.
Others may feel different and may rush out to their machines to take photos. I am at the shop where I have my FLU a couple of times per week, so I simply haven’t been there.

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It really doesn't matter where or how you ground it unless your going for a "show quality" resto and replace the harness ,
a patched ground is a patched ground as long as what you ground it to has a good ground to the battery.

319cssb

Albert Einstein : “Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Myself, I hesitate to go out of my way for someone that comes in, asks a lot of questions and doesn’t contribute. At first, help may be provided, but soon it feels like a drag.
Others may feel different and may rush out to their machines to take photos. I am at the shop where I have my FLU a couple of times per week, so I simply haven’t been there.
if you look at my profile you can see that I have contributed plenty. But I will make an effort to exclude you from any questions I have, you don't seem you could be bothered anyway. I am going to block you and I invite you, Mr Speedwoble, to do the same with me. with that said- good luck to you.

319cssb

It really doesn't matter where or how you ground it unless your going for a "show quality" resto and replace the harness ,
a patched ground is a patched ground as long as what you ground it to has a good ground to the battery.
the question is... where was it grounded originally. The electrical schematics are not really any help here. I can't find where the wire was connected before the PO pulled the tank out and broke the connection.

Speedwoble

if you look at my profile you can see that I have contributed plenty. But I will make an effort to exclude you from any questions I have, you don't seem you could be bothered anyway. I am going to block you and I invite you, Mr Speedwoble, to do the same with me. with that said- good luck to you.
I could have just ignored you like the others, but sometimes people should hear uncomfortable truths. Thanks for telling me what you think of me.