• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Geared hub question

Vapor Trail

I’m not using CTIS and the seal parts were kind of expensive so I didn’t buy them. Mine are damaged so can I remove the ring clip and seal and leave them out or do they perform some other function? Thank you

Vapor Trail

Anyone? It's the tiny clip and seal inside the steering bracket that bolts onto the geared hub and fits over the spindle extension.

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anyone? It's the tiny clip and seal inside the steering bracket that bolts onto the geared hub and fits over the spindle extension.
There is no reason the seal is needed unless you are running CTIS, with the plug in the steering arm it's just like any other hub

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks