• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Good idea for a stereo

lavarok

there was someone who recently put on of those lmc speaker headliners in his m1008 he said he liked it but it was kind of pricey..im sure if you searched you could find who it was and ask him what he thinks about it
Devilman did it in his M1009 build. I haven't seen the truck in person, but the photos looked good.

I like the idea of the remote with stereo head unit that can be mounted out of sight. I think this will be perfect in my m1010 where the stock radio spot is taken with switches for the flood lights. I was thinking of mounting straight in the dash but this unit looks perfect. Thanks!

blzrgb

Find a civy 6.2 in the junk yard and rob the intake muffler. It will kill the droning noise. I put one on my 86 model and it works good. The military did not use the muffler.:-D