• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

govt liqidation is a mess

GaTallguy

Hhhhmmmm!!!!

What you really need to do in the future, Is to have a credit card on file with GL, that has a limit of atleast 25,000.00. That way, GL will be able to charge your credit card, get their money, and let you have the invoice. I have never, never had a problem with EUC, or invoices, when it came to paying. If the item is large, and I want to pay direct(wire transfer), then I make arrangements before the sale is over to do so. But if you are having a problem, then its usually your fault.I have a bid number under 5000, so I have been there for a long time.

airtech

gl is the enemy

my card was valid , zero balance, plenty of room for a dozen trucks, nothing was ever tried to be charged from gl, thats the way they operate. I buy from other auction sites and never have a problem.