• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Head count for MO OK AR KS TX rally

jasonjc

This is a head count. And to see where most want to set up. Do a vote for each truck or vehicle that is coming. Please and thank you.

BigJay

I will be there for one day probably, not spending the night. But depends on the wifey. Even if I do stay the night I don't need an RV hookup.

-Jay

rumplecat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Jason:
I am apparently voting challenged? I couldn't find how to post the number of vehicles, I will be bringing two with trailers, at least.
James G.

OPCOM

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just the M35A2, M105 trailer, with ATV.

Have a diesel genset onboard but would prefer to pay for an RV hookup, as the set is as noisy as all getout for those outside the shelter!

BTW - pay heed to a possible RV power situation:

Do we know what kind of outlets they have? It could be "house plugs" or, the 120VAC/30A NEMA TT-30 that most RVs use. These look like 240V outlets but they are not. An adapter can be bought for about $10 to adapt this to a regular 120VAC/15A house plug.

Some RV hookups offering 50A service may have either of the 120/240V 30 or 50A sockets. I carry a voltmeter and clamp on ammeter. Should be easy to get everyone hooked up.

Attachments

No.2Diesel

I kinda feel the same way Jason. Huge initial interest, then its wait till the last minute. I hope alot of Steel Soldiers turn out for the event you've planned.