• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello from Scottsboro, AL

MinerJohn

Wanted to introduce myself. Gun lover and lifelong machinist jumping into the world of military vehicles. Always interested in WWII and Vietnam era stuff. Look forward to meeting some good folks and learning along the way. John

pgwaldner

Welcome from a fellow Alabamiam. I live not too far in Haleyville. I am a form machinist (cnc and tool-die), but now I am a prosthetist and orthotist. My son has an M-1009 and we have a M-101 trailer. Start planning for the GA rally next October. There is nothing else like it.
Glen

bigugh20

Welcome John,
I currently live in SC, but origionally but was born and raised in L.A., in a sleepy little one redlight town named Cottonwood AL.

SPCWarning

Welcome!

Welcome from Mississippi ! Yes John, you'll find a LOT of valuable information on MV's here and a LOT of people to share your experience with and to go to for help with any questions. Welcome to Steel Soldiers!
Jim

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks