• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

How to clean vinyl tops?

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Kaboom no drip foam mold and mildew remover sold at wally world. They have different kaboom's ( tried a different one as I ran out and not as good) but this one is amazing. Spray and let it do its thing. Wait and hose off before dry. No elbow grease needed.

I did my hmmwv soft doors, cargo top, 4 man top, 2 man top even the hood. I am sold :)

Attachments

jkcondrey

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I had good results with simple green and a broom. Laid them out, presoaked with water, sprayed the simple green on, scrubbed with a regular broom and rinsed. Plus the simple green isn't too harsh on the ground. I use a broom, being too tall to be hunched over scrubbing.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Originally engineered for aerospace and aviation applications, 303 Protectant is a premium surface treatment that instantly beautifies and provides superior protection against harmful UV rays that can cause discoloration, fading, embrittlement, cracking and/or chalking of surfaces.