• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Howdy all, new member from nor-cal with pictures even!

roadkill150

Hello everyone,
I stumbled across your forums a while back but finally decided to take the plunge and join up. I'm located near Oregon and am not so much of a military collector but rather a offroad vehicle junkie. I seem to find that many of my vehicle interests overlap with some of those here on the forums. I'm kind of a portal axle nut and up till recently, if it didn't have portals, I wasn't into it.
My Mil vehicles would be a Volvo 303, a heavily converted MB 404 and a lwb Haflinger. I noted there was a Volvo truck section here so it can't be all bad! :-D
Anyways, pictures speak louder than words, so i'll just post up a couple of my weird little collection. The H1 and the 202 aren't mv's but i figured somebody would find them interesting so they are included.
Best Regards,
Bruce

armytruck63

Yes, welcome and thanks for the cool photos. Where do you live on the North Coast? I used to go to school and live in Humboldt County. Back down south now, but I sure miss the Redwoods and Sea Stacks and fishing for crabs off the Trinidad pier.