• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

SC Insurance for MTVR

7 Tons of Fun

Having difficulty getting the new truck through underwriting with insurance company. Can anyone recommend an
insurance company
AND
agent
with phone # that could help me get coverage bound quickly? My truck will be used for farm use and tagged for such. Will likely drive less than a 1,000 miles a year and happy to have a high deductible.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Progressive commercial will allow you to limit the mileage as a farm vehicle.

State farm also has farm truck policies for up to semi trucks

DirtyDirk

I use progressive commercial and I just told thwm.i intended to use it as an extreme rv. No problem

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I have used Progressive Commercial for about 10 years 2 trucks and 2 trailers and good for weight to 80,000 I only have a 50 mile radius if I go out of that I call them . My premium has gone down a little every year by a few dollars it was $ 104 a month now it's $86

7 Tons of Fun

I have used Progressive Commercial for about 10 years 2 trucks and 2 trailers and good for weight to 80,000 I only have a 50 mile radius if I go out of that I call them . My premium has gone down a little every year by a few dollars it was $ 104 a month now it's $86
Excellent, Thank you for the reply

GTUnit

My MTVR got insured in CA by Haggerty. I called my Farmers agent and they said Farmers would not do it but they could do it through Haggerty if I paid the entire $240 for they year up front. Done.