• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

It's been a long time

anjay22

Hello everyone. Been out of the loop for a while because I Iost my motor a couple of years ago and I just now have decided to reach out for help. I'm looking for a rebuild, but the prices are outrageous! I remember when I was able to get them on auction for little to nothing and I should have listened to the wife and picked one up, little did I know. Either I plan to pick up a used motor and rebuild myself or stick with a depot rebuild? Thoughts?

Dave Kay

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That's a tough order to fill. If it were me I'd search the usual military vehicle sites/yards/suppliers, whatever. Can't be of more help right now but give me a little time to look in my Favorites. You might also consider joining this site ($15 annual) so you can use the classifieds and vendors pages. Lotta' stuff there and might get a fair deal, Good luck

BTW: We should ALL listen to our wives when they tell us to 'pick up' an engine on auction! Darned if I did! LMAO!

m715mike

@anjay22, welcome back to SS. I hope you and your family are doing well! I bet your kids have grown quite a bit.

Don’t think I’ll be much help locating an engine, but remind me, is it going in a M35A2?