• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Just found this pic of a sweet 5 tonner Harley Davidson style

Lonesome715

That took a monet for me to take in. Some one put a lot of time and heart into that biuld. I am not sure how usefull it is, but it is a very nice truck.

hippiedude

That IS a sweet truck , granted it aint OD , but he got the best of both worlds on that one ........I vote for more pics ...... Tim

jpcj-7

Wow, that is something else. Somebody put some money in to that truck. Like it or not, they have new looking tractor that can be used in many applications. I'm not sure that I would do it, however it is kind of cool. Thanks for sharing!

moleary

That's pretty neat - it really shows that there is a chance for those old soldiers to become civilians after they complete their tour... and fancy ones at that!

Love to see more pics of it!

PorscheTech911

That is so cool, I would like to see it looking more military with nice glossy OD paint and less chrome more gloss black. That would be neat, whoever did that had alot of talent and time. Thanks for sharing!

M920

Wow, that must have taken an immense amount of time to get it to look like that!

Well.... the sad thing is thought, that i guess I'm an "old school" military look guy.....I'm much more apt to do the opposite......take one of these shiny show trucks and give them an "OD makeover" Lol ! A friend of mine painted his 359 Pete OD green! I will see if i can dig out some pics and post them.....

Josh

That truck is pure eye candy. I love the 6-8 Inch stack. Love the look of the shiny rims and bumpers. I would definatly have this truck in my drive way if I could aford it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks