• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

KILROY Chapter MVPA - Shepherdsville, KY 20-21 Oct

ODAddict

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Great excuse to see my daughter who lives in Louisville. Er, great excuse to go to the show while seeing my daughter.

cwc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
M1152 about to roll out. Should be in the outdoor vendor area...the M1152 is looking for a new home (small re-homing fee).

Sent from my motorola one 5G UW ace using Tapatalk

Goofy1

Well, somebody had a M1009 for sale but I never did catch up with him! So if you see this give me a shout if it didn’t sell yet.

Bryan 45

I never get enough pictures. But here are a few I took. Some of the attendees put a lot of time in setting up their living history displays.

Clark Airborne dozer.

Several 1/4 tons in the barn

M718 Ambulance

UH-1 Huey taking off

A friend, his son, and myself going for a ride in a M5 Stuart.

Attachments

m37trucker

Well, somebody had a M1009 for sale but I never did catch up with him! So if you see this give me a shout if it didn’t sell yet.
My tan M1009 was there but it wasn't for sale. There was a CUCV II truck next to me that I think was for sale though.