• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

LEO Caiman MRAP issue

XCaliber

I am new to working on and sourcing parts for my department's Caiman MRAP. Our MRAP is having issues with the Driver's door pulsing as it opens. It appears to have a battery in the door and I believe it needs to be replaced to fix the problem. The issue I'm having is locating the information to purchase a new battery. Any help would be extremely appreciated.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
I am new to working on and sourcing parts for my department's Caiman MRAP. Our MRAP is having issues with the Driver's door pulsing as it opens. It appears to have a battery in the door and I believe it needs to be replaced to fix the problem. The issue I'm having is locating the information to purchase a new battery. Any help would be extremely appreciated.
Nsn is 6140-01-570-8494 I believe.

I think I got the last 2 I needed from eastern surplus

@country should be able to help you

Or @Suprman can locate one for you

Alternative part numbers thru BaE listed below

Attachments

wgtactical

On the last Caiman we worked on, we did a battery delete and tied in on the main battery. You still use the battery case as a junction box, but you strip the batteries out of it.
IMG_20200827_161537.jpgIMG_20200828_081938.jpgIMG_20200828_091619.jpg

Last edited: