• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Letterkenny Resets Your experience . Good ? Bad ?

R Racing

I am looking for some input . I had bought 1 generator that was reset at 2.4 hrs ( Seems like a common hr time for them) It had 8 hrs on it when I bought it. Turned out to be a problem child and It took a lot to get it fixed. What have you guys seen out of them ? Was I just a odd duck with that 1 ? Or did others have issues to?

Ratch

I have a Letterkenny reset 803 in my garage in pieces right now. I like the brand new blue hoses, but otherwise it's no different to me. I haven't attempted to start it yet, I just have it apart to make sure it's ok to start and nothing is seized or rusty from storage. As I was removing injectors, the return hose cracked and one of the plastic T's broke. When I finish traveling the earth to find a new hose, I'll start it and find out what else is wrong.

m-35tom

Supporting Vendor
I have a Letterkenny reset 803 in my garage in pieces right now. I like the brand new blue hoses, but otherwise it's no different to me. I haven't attempted to start it yet, I just have it apart to make sure it's ok to start and nothing is seized or rusty from storage. As I was removing injectors, the return hose cracked and one of the plastic T's broke. When I finish traveling the earth to find a new hose, I'll start it and find out what else is wrong.
i have the correct new hose. i imported it from europe it was so hard to find here. guess someone has it but i could not find them.

Last edited:

elkhtr

My 1982 004A had a 1990 tagged engine in it, that engine had an overhaul tag from 2004 if I remember right.
I believe that they replaced the hour meter at reset, and the 2.9 hours showing were from their test run.
As far as what else was done, I have no idea.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks