• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Letterkenny Resets Your experience . Good ? Bad ?

R Racing

I am looking for some input . I had bought 1 generator that was reset at 2.4 hrs ( Seems like a common hr time for them) It had 8 hrs on it when I bought it. Turned out to be a problem child and It took a lot to get it fixed. What have you guys seen out of them ? Was I just a odd duck with that 1 ? Or did others have issues to?

Ratch

I have a Letterkenny reset 803 in my garage in pieces right now. I like the brand new blue hoses, but otherwise it's no different to me. I haven't attempted to start it yet, I just have it apart to make sure it's ok to start and nothing is seized or rusty from storage. As I was removing injectors, the return hose cracked and one of the plastic T's broke. When I finish traveling the earth to find a new hose, I'll start it and find out what else is wrong.

m-35tom

Supporting Vendor
I have a Letterkenny reset 803 in my garage in pieces right now. I like the brand new blue hoses, but otherwise it's no different to me. I haven't attempted to start it yet, I just have it apart to make sure it's ok to start and nothing is seized or rusty from storage. As I was removing injectors, the return hose cracked and one of the plastic T's broke. When I finish traveling the earth to find a new hose, I'll start it and find out what else is wrong.
i have the correct new hose. i imported it from europe it was so hard to find here. guess someone has it but i could not find them.

Last edited:

elkhtr

My 1982 004A had a 1990 tagged engine in it, that engine had an overhaul tag from 2004 if I remember right.
I believe that they replaced the hour meter at reset, and the 2.9 hours showing were from their test run.
As far as what else was done, I have no idea.