• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M100 'barn find' picked up Saturday

mtn man

I haven't posted in a long time but still keep some OD iron up and running... I was out Saturday for a farm auction and picked up a m100 trailer (first one I've ever had) and was shocked how complete it is, NDT's, brake works, wiring, lights, stand all good. Data plate shows its a m100 but I noticed it has some updates like the 24v plug like bigger trailers.

Thankfully it wasn't ever chopped up for farm use. I've owned a few trailers over the years but most had been 'changed' and the older the more modified they were. (double for farm use, seen a many fuel and water tanks on 101's and 105's) This one still had the nato plug and lunette eye so I towed it home with the cucv, although I have to admit, you couldn't see it at all in rear view mirror... these things are tiny. Bringing it home is like a kid bringing home a new puppy... 'really another one?' All I can say in reply is 'yeah, but this one's different'.

IMG_7996.jpg IMG_7998.jpg IMG_8004.jpg IMG_7997.jpg IMG_8002.jpg

Attachments