• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M151A2 from N Kansas City MO to Athens GA

Lawdog734

I'm finalizing a deal on an M151A2 MUTT that will need to be moved from N. Kansas City, MO to Athens, GA. The vehicle is running and can be driven onto a trailer.

I'd love to support someone here if possible.

sigo

Lieutenant Colonel
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I can’t help move it to GA, but if you need a place to stash it until you get transpo lined up I’m just outside of KC.

Lawdog734

I can’t help move it to GA, but if you need a place to stash it until you get transpo lined up I’m just outside of KC.
Much appreciated! I'm fortunate that I'll be buying it from a friend, so I don't think I'll need to take you up on the offer, but will keep you in mind if I do.

sigo

Lieutenant Colonel
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Much appreciated! I'm fortunate that I'll be buying it from a friend, so I don't think I'll need to take you up on the offer, but will keep you in mind if I do.
No problem. Lots of folks here have helped me out. I try to return the help when I can.

I’ve used Brian Stilwell of B&R trucking a few times to move my M35 and a Jeep. He’s always given me the best rate and is great to work with. It’s been about 5 years since I worked with him last during my move from GA to KS, but I think he’s hauled for a few people on SS over the years. He’s out of Flint, MI but he hauls all over the US. 810-577-8670.