• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M215? Dump Truck

pwrwagonfire

Found this in back of a local abandoned factory...

Other vehicles in the yard had for sale signs on them, so Id assume it may be up for sale.

I appologise for the poor-ish quality of the pictures, I did the best that I could with the barbed wire fence in front of me!!

There was also a few peices of random military equiptment as well (a trencher, bomb carrages?) but I will post those pictures in another thread.

Attachments

Last edited:

pwrwagonfire

The truck is in north central massachusetts. Its on Parker St. in Clinton.

hippiedude, you should PM m139h20truck, he said he has had dealings with the owner.
xM708 has asked me about this as well, just so you know.

vtdeucedriver

Oh even in this winter cold, i can see many New Englanders drooling over the pics like hungry wolves on a dead deer. They are saying, finally something good within our reach!!!

Any chance you can get pics of that trailer???? That dump is definatly worth saving!!

pwrwagonfire

If anybody heads out, be sure to let me know! Id love to meet up for lunch or somthing.

vtdeucedriver: Im not sure how much closer I could get to the trailer than what you see unless you get inside the chain link fence.

It is pretty much obscured by the dump. HOWEVER, interesting note, there is an international loadstar tractor that seems to also be military parked right in front of the trailer that seems to match it, I assumed they went together...

xm708

m215

The m215 in Mass is for sale. I spoke withfrank the owner today. price is $5500 and it was driven off the trailer. problem being it wastaken off the trailer 11 years ago.... complete non running truck little pricey for my blood.

ed

Jakob

$5500 seems a little spendy for that truck. In my amateur opinion, $3500 would probably be more realistic. Nice looking truck none-the-less, especially for rolling off the trailer 11 years ago.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well, as before for the 1st trencher (that got scrapped), I'm in for $100. Let's start a pool to save this rare piece of equipment!

pwrwagonfire

I'll admit, I was REALLY hoping that this dump would be better priced...I hate to see it sit there like that and rot!

I have the seller's contact info if anyone is interested in any of these peices...:|

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks