• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M54A2 air pack bleed screw size?

firefox

General
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I also need the data for the bleed screws on the air pack which is listed as such:
PAOZZ 2530-294-6747 SCREW,BLEEDER: BODY ASSEMBLY EA 2 * * * * 108 2
AND CYLINDER CAP
7376729(19207)
I don't think they are the same size as the brake cylinders.
Thanks for any help!

firefox

General
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I was hoping that porkysplace would use the same program on the above data that he did on the previous post or point me in the direction of that program.
Thanks!

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
No luck with google or http://www.parttarget.com/
That NSN isn't coming up in parttarget , I'm still working figuring there site out . Doghead posted how to enter stuff a long time ago but I can't find that either . Is that from the -20 or -34 ? A better breakdown of the numbers might help.

firefox

General
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks! That was from the 20P. Darn, does this mean I missed my oportunity to call you names?

firefox

General
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hopefully someone with a M54A2 can measure the diameter of the bleeder screw on the threads.
It is item 2 on the attached pic. There are two of them so you can measure whichever is easier.
Thanks for the help!Air Pack.jpg