• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M818 recovery ducks in a row

bubba_got_you

M818 recovery ducks in a row
I just want to get all my ducks in a row and have #’s I can call if shi+ happens. I don’t know when but I hope it will be a little bit before my euc clears (wow did I just say that). So I have 2 m818’s to pick up at Fort Jackson soon and I plan to drive one and tow the other (before I get flamed they run and drive according to gl and I will be bringing my shop with me to make repairs and I will NOT take risks or short cuts and it will all be legal) now I am hoping to get some one close to fort Jackson that I can call if shi+ happens. I will be taking pix and video of the recovery when it happens and here are pix of the trucks I won.

Attachments

jwaller

I'm close and can help if needed. you will need someone to tow them off the lot for you.

I previewed them all and they are very nice trucks. you shouldn't have any problems. only thing you might need are batteries.

SixSpeed

Banned
If you make it as far as Tampa I can help...but then you are nearly home. LOL

If they run as good as they look, I'd say you were in for some smooth sailing!

LMK if you have any problems near Tampa, I'd be happy to help.