• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M923A2 6CTA8.3 engine serial number needed

chadande

I need a replacement banjo bolt for the outlet of the fuel filter on my engine, the one with the bleeder screw. My local dealer "can't find anything" without an engine serial number. I can't get to my truck today to get the serial number. Could somebody give me the serial number of the 6CTA8.3 in their truck so I can get the part? Thanks in advance!

74M35A2

Cummins part number 3911446, Screw, Banjo Connector, M12 x 1.5 x 24. I looked this up for my M925A2/Cummins 8.3L via my engine serial number on Cummins free Quickserve website. Yours will be the same. Looks like $20 or so. There shows to be a small plug in the end of it, maybe for a pressure test gauge, this part number is 3905403. The copper washer on each side of the banjo fitting are 3918191.

Attachments

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks