• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M931 wheel question

Bandit02

First off, I love this place! I have solved so far all the problems my 5 ton has experienced with just reading info off this site, simply amazing!

I have a summer project with my 5 ton this summer and my truck came with the G177 11.00R20 tires brand new since refurb (2008ish). they're still like new and I love duallies but I want to run big fat tires in the front. I don't want to switch out to 6 tires like the A2's just want some better steer tires as my ol girl is going out pretty soon to haul logs in northern British Columbia. Also, around here 20" tires aren't very common so I need something more commercially available should I have an issue.

I'm look at Michelin 425/65R22.5 for the front as they're 44.8" and the G177's are 44.3" in diameter which should be ok for the 6 wheel drive aspect.

The issue is I need a 10 hole Budd stud piloted wheel that's 13" wide to accommodate this type of tire. I've been searching for days online here & the internet and haven't found anything. Does anyone here have any idea or recommendation they can give me?!

Thanks!

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks