• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M977 cranes

jasonjc

I found a juck yard that has alot of the m977 knuckle boom cranes
and some that are bigger not shure of the model of the bigger ones though $3500.00 for them977 and 8500.00 for the bigger ones
as for trucks he has 4or 5 1 m35 and 3or4 5 tons and 3 m123 10ton that where use on a fireing range (down range)not much left
He's in southwest MO.
LDS-465's are laying all around for $2500.00 seems like alot no telling how long they been on the ground.
Jason

spicergear

Hey can you see if they have any M977's that are really in bad condition? On the larger upper two hydraulic rams below the mast there is a junction block on the top side of each. There is a large plug of some sort that screws into it from the hook side of the boom. I need both of those and one from the lower ram's block too-

Any help is MUCH appreciated!!! Will pay for fuel if needed-

jasonjc

All the ones he has are in good shape and he's selling as is hole.
He's a funny old man had a gen trail with no gens out in the woods but would not sell it because its for his gen.
has a 5 ton with cummins wont sell it because of the cummins.
my buddy has his number I'll post it as soon as I can.
jason