• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP-701A Fan Needed

ETN550

Anyone have a spare electric cooling fan for the MEP-701A? The top one on my unit does not work. I switched positions with the side fan and the side fan works fine in either position. I tore down the bad fan and see nothing wrong with it, no burned wires, etc. It spins free just no response to input power.

Last edited by a moderator:

Isaac-1

I wish I could help you on that one, my top fan is flaky, it gets water / condensation inside it and stops working, if I flip it over, spin it and drain the water out it will start up again until the next time it rains.

Ike

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks