• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP-802/803 small hard parts

Jeepadict

This would be for those that have a parts machine to cann from. Thanks in advance!

1) 1 ea D ring and hardware for the control panel end of the machine.

2) 5 ea nut & bolt w/washers for the lower edge of the fuel tank panel.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Attachments

Light in the Dark

Steel Soldiers Supporter
There is nothing special about the bolts along the panel edge. They are overkill for the application, any bolt that fits the diameter of the panel and the welded base will work. Think they have a 3/8" head, 7/16" nut, split ring, and flat washer (both of which installed of course on the underside of the skid).

Jeepadict

There is nothing special about the bolts along the panel edge. They are overkill for the application, any bolt that fits the diameter of the panel and the welded base will work. Think they have a 3/8" head, 7/16" nut, split ring, and flat washer (both of which installed of course on the underside of the skid).
No doubt, I hear ya on the commonality of things. We live in rural Central NV (3 hrs to the closest Walmart) and the next trip planned into town is a month away for my back surgery. I figured whoever would have a machine to get the D-ring from would likely have the additional hardware, so I was just trying to kill 2 birds with the same stone.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks