• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP Generators Auxillary Fuel Line Adapter Kit

CallMeColt

Supporting Vendor
Everyone,

Took me a while, but I managed to find the random, oddball adapters needed to make this small kit all at a reasonable price so that it would make sense to offer it as a kit moving forward.

Kit 01.jpg Kit 04.jpg Kit 05.jpg

Kit 02.jpg Kit 03.jpg

The price is $25 plus shipping, with a bit of a discount if you purchase multiple.
MEP Generator Auxiliary Fuel Adapter Kit

Here is a copy of my eBay listing description;

This kit serves a few functions for many of the military generators, including the MEP 802A & 803A.

The 90 degree fitting is to help with the harsh bend at is at the fitting on the MEP 802A & 803A. It can be used with the military issue auxillary fuel line of the step down provider in the kit. Pictures showing both setups are shown.

The downsize adapter goes from the -5 to -4. -5 is not a common size. That way you can have/use your own -4 hydraulic line to make a connection to an external fuel source.

The -4 to 5/16 hose barb is so you can go to your local auto parts store and get a length of fuel line than you need & adapt it to whatever you need.

The -5 male to -4 female is for using the military issue auxiliary fuel like and stepping it down. This could be used in many different ways. Simply for making a longer line, or to adapt to fuel line fittings in the generator in case you need to bypass something.

The -4 double male fitting is for emergency use in fuel line connections in the generator. Example shown in the pictures. Also would be used in the example I gave above.

There are probably more examples that these could be used for. I've kept a few sets of all of these fittings handy on my trailed unit for years. Some people only may want one, so to keep the cost down, I kept the kit with one fitting each but am offering a slight discount if you purchase two. Gives you more options in a pinch.

I also have a bunch of other MEP items. The link below will show the MEP items in my store;
CallMeColt™ MEP items on eBay

I'm working on adding a few more to this list & will update the post when I do. If you plan to order multiple items & are not familiar, you can add what you want to eBay's cart & it should provide a proper shipping quote. I have accurately weighed all the items and set everything on eBay to charge & calculate shipping appropriately.

Any questions, please Direct Message me, or e-mail me at the address on my website in my signature.

Thank you!