• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Montana Title

badger_610889

Make sure you tell them, because the Montana DMV told me it meant off-highway. ;)
I have a Montana DoJ title in hand and I don't see anything like this on the title. Style: UT is the closest I see for both trucks I have titled.
Where is this located? I'm worried that if it's on certain titles only then it could mean Off Highway indeed. But I though it would be Off Road if it were the case... now I'm a bit confused.

The "registration" that comes with the title mentions it is Regular/Regular/Permanent so I know it's a regular title without restriction.

Mainsail

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a Montana DoJ title in hand and I don't see anything like this on the title. Style: UT is the closest I see for both trucks I have titled.
Where is this located? I'm worried that if it's on certain titles only then it could mean Off Highway indeed. But I though it would be Off Road if it were the case... now I'm a bit confused.

The "registration" that comes with the title mentions it is Regular/Regular/Permanent so I know it's a regular title without restriction.
Style on mine is OH, and Montana told me it meant off highway. I don't know what UT means, but I would guess utility vehicle.

M1165A1

Style on mine is OH, and Montana told me it meant off highway. I don't know what UT means, but I would guess utility vehicle.

UT is the national title code for "utility vehicle" aka "suburban" body style as you guessed. My original MT title was issued in error as a truck and it was corrected to UT. It does not have to do with on road/off road.

Last edited: