• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My CUCV

DokWatson

Id like to know where to hook up sending units for engine temperature and oil pressure, I don't like not being able to see that.

Also want to make sure that when I go crossover, will any 1985 2wd box work?

Thanks.

Last edited:

rnd-motorsports

The oil pres sending is in the same spot as a small block back driver side top of block next to vac pump take out sending unit and put tee in replace sending unit and install your gauge for the temp there is a sending unit on the front driver corner or pass rear corner in the side of head close to the end you can put a tee in either of those

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter

Id like to know where to hook up sending units for engine temperature and oil pressure, I don't like not being able to see that.

Also want to make sure that when I go crossover, will any 1985 2wd box work?

Thanks.

Hey, How is Sarah????

All the tech manuals with wiring diagrams, parts loctions, part numbers etc. are avaiable for free in the Resources section.

You need to visit the CUCV forum and at the very top is the CUCV Wiki. It has all the manuals listed and links to download them. And then read the FAQ sticky as it has alot of tips/tricks listed.

What are you crossing over too? Need more info.

DokWatson

Hey, How is Sarah????

All the tech manuals with wiring diagrams, parts loctions, part numbers etc. are avaiable for free in the Resources section.

You need to visit the CUCV forum and at the very top is the CUCV Wiki. It has all the manuals listed and links to download them. And then read the FAQ sticky as it has alot of tips/tricks listed.

What are you crossing over too? Need more info.
Bought this truck from a buddy. He might know who Sarah is.