• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My Like New 925 From Indianapolis Truck Center

lost in the bush

I remember that one when we reviewed all the units in Indy. Very Nice.

Mike picked up one 925, 932 and two 923 from indy in the past two weeks. Smooth pickups.

932 looks like it just came off the production line.

The 1st 923 is a very nice truck with less than 1000 miles on it.

The last one picked up may be parts truck
(Mike picked this one up for another memeber and purchased it fro him to keep his wife off his back and that it did not fit his parade needs.)

The 925 was a little above average condition, however perfect for Mike's Zombie Hunter Store display truck.

Indy4x4 (Nick) did all the work for my partner while he sat in his office watching Netflix. editting websites and ate lunch.

His neighbor already talked Mike out of the 932, Mike has started stripping the 925 and making up his mind to sell th elast 923 one part at a time. Nick (Indy4x4) stated it does not shift in to low range and smokes really bad.
(Mike and Nick will look at this one Monday afternoon after they return from Ohio GL. If goes for parts will post.)

Attachments

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks