• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My M109a3 RV conversion

Funny Shoes

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Back from over half a year of delays, finally some more improvements In progress.

Over the next two days I hope to have my airconditioner installed into a make shift closet. I also hope to finally complete my futon and install a sink.

Also I have a secret add on that I have been drooling over for some time now....stay tuned!!!

m715mike

Back from over half a year of delays, finally some more improvements In progress.

Over the next two days I hope to have my airconditioner installed into a make shift closet. I also hope to finally complete my futon and install a sink.

Also I have a secret add on that I have been drooling over for some time now....stay tuned!!!

I was just thinking about this thread recently and wondering how the progress was coming on your M109. Good to see you back. I'm looking forward to more pictures!