• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Nartron Turn Signal Switch Question

Tinwoodsman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a new Nartron turn signal switch that I purchased for my deuce. Can anyone tell me it this will fit a 5 ton?

Control-Switch.jpg

Tinwoodsman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
This switch did not have one. I had another one for the HMMWV with the ring but it was too small for the deuce. I assume the same would apply to the five ton.

M114

Suprfknman-Where to get for HMMWV ?

It's easy to mod on a 5 ton I have the hmmwv self canceling blinker set up on mine it makes driving so much nicer.
FOR my HMMWV, I already have the Directional Signal control unit. where can I get the "Cancelling Ring" that attaches to the steering wheel and turns the turn signal off? Or even a photo on ione?Thanks,Pat

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
It is a different blinker you have to get the humvee one the electrical connections are all the same so they are interchangeable. You have to get 2 hose clamps to mount the new one and some screws and spacers to activate the cancel. I took pics when I did mine it is in the what did you do to your 5ton thread. I bought another truck I will be doing the mod again next week I can take some pics and post them also