• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Member, Minnesota

bmwsyc

New member here, twin cities area of Minnesota. I found this site doing some searching about the MEP-002a I just won on GL's site...I'm a little worried that I may not get what I won, but I'm sure it will work out one way or another.

Not a big collector, but I do have a 2MC-1A diesel air compressor, and a partially disassembled M3A4 smoke generator.

This site appears to be a huge asset, and I look forward to perusing it.

Chris

ABN173

Welcome! Now you just need a truck.......or two (Really however many you have space for, at least until you buy the new property for your new motor pool).

zout

Welcome aboard from Ga. Start packing and come on down and visit us at the GA RALLY coming up - you have time to leave now.

bmwsyc

Howdy from the wild west. There are a lot of good pickings up in your area. But your life really isn't complete until you drive home your first M35A2... :!:
That, I have found (at least as far as GL is concerned) is kinda a bummer, there is all kinds of interesting things closer to the coasts. Wisconsin sometimes has some decent stuff, but the midwest is, relatively speaking, a little dry.

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
welcome to SS , sparta wouldn't be that bad of a recovery for you they have some nice trucks go through there

tie6044

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to the site! If you need a deuce (or 2) let me know, I've got a dozen or so out back.