• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New tires

Jimma

Looks cool. I have two 395's that I was thinking about putting on my M105 to match the truck that is pulling it.

Sierra51

Looks neat....I guess you aren't going off-road or trail riding with it....looks as if you would have some serious clearance problems with the fender well....just another note, keep check on your bearing caps for excessive heat....the extra weight combined with the offset you have may play **** with the spindle bearings....just some food for thought....just remembered this is a" cook-out/tailgating wagon"....well it'll look good during it....[thumbzup]

amaverick88

looks awesome with the new tires on it. which ones did you put on it i couldnt recognize the tread pattern on the trailer although i recognized the trucks tread pattern.

elkay12

i don't think clearance will be a issue for me (true i don't have much) / i only take it on the beach and to events / i did repack bearing before i installed tires and will keep a check on them / thanks for info but are you talking from experience with oversize tires on these trailers /

Sierra51

i don't think clearance will be a issue for me (true i don't have much) / i only take it on the beach and to events / i did repack bearing before i installed tires and will keep a check on them / thanks for info but are you talking from experience with oversize tires on these trailers /

Not from experience on these trailers, but spindle bearings normally wear quicker when the center-line of the weight it bears is not directly (or close to) over the bearing....

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
That trailer looks very squared away. I see batts on the tongue. Do tell whats inside or better yet, pics!

elkay12

ye i have a few things Recovry4x4

CD w/sat 1,000 watt amp with 4 6x9 mounted took out 1,000 watt amp 2 subs (not crazy about all that bass / thought i was a good idea at first
1,000 generator in sound proof enclosure to run 110 and 12 volt outlets
in sound enclosure i installed a exhaust fan w/fresh air intake so gen. would no over heat
barely can hear it run
AC to DC w/charger like RV (have 12volt power box to add more items)
gas grill mounted on tailgate (lower tailgate and grill is upright)
2 side boxes and 1 front box
12 volts lights installed
pressure water tank
thinking about adding some lights on back / for some after dark party time
we pull to football/nasecar/drag-race/beach anything to have some fun
love the hole idea of a crowd of people eating / drinking / and just having a good time together / will post some pix's later

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks