• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Nice

CT-Mike

Went out and started my -803 for a monthly run to top up the batteries, heat the windings to remove condensation, etc. Figured I might as well check for the quad circuit mod and lighting on the gauges. The unit had 16 hours on it when I bought it, and had a Tier 2 reset at Letterkenny in 2012. It now has a whopping 26 hours before today's run.

The bulb holders even had the bulbs installed, just need to do a little bit of wiring. I also need to find a source for a couple spare fuses - anyone have any tips?

Thanks for all all the tips on here folks, I really appreciate it.

Attachments

Last edited:

Haoleb

I assume you are asking how to wire up the lights for the 3 gauges? Easy. Get yourself some 1/4 quick connect terminals. Find which of the two wires is positive on the DS3 light bulb then run a wire from that terminal and jumper to each of the male quick connects.

BTW, Careful with those male quick connects on the gauges, they can break off pretty easy if the plastic is brittle.

CT-Mike

There is a thread here with that info in it.
On the quad circuit mod or the lighting? I read your thread on the circuit mod and that is what I used as a basis to ensure mine had the mod. I also read the thread on the lighting and will be using it as a guideline for wiring mine up.

Thas for all the tips you provide Guy, I really appreciate them.