• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Olympic Flight Museum Military Show 19 November 2016

Amer-team

Hello Team,
Military Vehicles are welcome at this event with front row parking and free admission to drivers. Please let me know if you are interested in attending so that we can make preparation for MV parking. Please contact the Museum if you are interested in participating with a table. P

Greetings Military Collectibles Show & Sale Vendors and Exhibitors;

We invite you to participate in the Olympic Flight Museum’s Fall show on Saturday, November 19, 2016.

Eight foot Sales tables are $25.00 each; display tables are $10 each when accompanied by a sales table. The last day to reserve tables will be Nov. 17. Please advise us in advance the names of any table helpers. You are welcome to call the museum (360) 705-3925, or reply to this email for table reservations.

Early bird entry is at 8:00 am. General admission is 10:00 am. Set-up times are Friday, November 18 from 2:00 to 6:00, and Saturday at 7:00 am.

We will be advertising locally for this event. Attached is an event flyer you are welcome to print, copy and distribute, or forward to other prospective vendors or buyers. Please schedule March 18, 2017 for the Spring show.

Teri Thorning
Olympic Flight Museum
Executive Director
Olympic Air Show Coordinator
7637 Old Highway 99 SE
Olympia, WA 98501
(360) 705-3925
www.olympicflightmuseum.com
teri.thorning@olympicflightmuseum.com

Amer-team

Figured this one should get kicked back up. Anyone interested? Let me know and I will contact them about reserving our parking at the front of the building.
See you Saturday.

parklandtrans

My 5 ton is down for the moment but my Camo M998A1 is up and running...would you still have a spot for me..??
Also, what time does the festivities begin and goes till when..??
Bob "The Trans Man"
Roy, Wa

Amer-team

I am sure that we would. Usually what happens is that we hang back, so that people that have tables inside, can get their stuff carried into the building, then about 0900 or so, the front lot is cleared and we move the MV's in for display. I will let them know that we have a few and go from there. P

Amer-team

Mission accomplished. Action was a bit slow, but got in some good conversation and time with old friends. Had the M886 as our sole MV for this event.

Amer-team

sorry, it was pouring rain and I left the camera at home, probably with the wallet that I couldn't locate that morning. Finally about half way through the day, my wife called and told me that I had left my wallet behind. I tore the house apart for an hour, not finding it. She had picked it up and moved it, grrrr. But I tried to be thankful that it was not lost, but it did make for a stressful morning.

Will do better on the pics for you at the Lighted Tractor parade.

Another Ahab

No big deal at all, and the reason I added "maybe".

You had a lot going on that day (and that adventure with the wallet couldn't have been helping)!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks