• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Picked up 804a and 802a today and looking for advise.

Guyfang

Staff member
I worked at the 91st before the unit went down range. I came from Miesau, 61th Ord. Co. with a truck and huge self made load bank, to test the Turbines, and later went to each Firing Battery to check out the launcher gen sets. I spent 10.5 years in the 69th BDE, in Hawk. Was in Bamberg. Later went to patriot. BUT I AM NOT A DUCK HUNTER!! I am of the Honorable Engineer Corps Linage. :p

Beschneid

I worked at the 91st before the unit went down range. I came from Miesau, 61th Ord. Co. with a truck and huge self made load bank, to test the Turbines, and later went to each Firing Battery to check out the launcher gen sets. I spent 10.5 years in the 69th BDE, in Hawk. Was in Bamberg. Later went to patriot. BUT I AM NOT A DUCK HUNTER!! I am of the Honorable Engineer Corps Linage. :p
You sound like your former commander Mark Valeri, with the duck hunter. We were pretty close, and still keep in contact

Guyfang

Staff member
I talked to most of the commanders when I was there, some LT's. also, and gave the CWO's the gig sheets and load test for the turbines. I parked outside your barracks. But it was a mad house. I spent 7 years at the 611th. Was in Ansbach a few weeks ago. Boc is gone. Other units in your barracks.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks