• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Picked up some nice trouble lights

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Nobody likes it, but break-downs happen. I have had my fair share and it sucks when you don't have good light to see what you are trying to fix. I picked up a set of these from ZiggyO. Stock they come with a Deutsch connector that I swapped out for a low current slave cable connector. They are 70w halogens with 24v H3 bulbs in them. My second one will get a 70w 12 H3 bulb and kept in my civy truck. Its real nice that the dual magnets have a rubber condom to protect your paint from scratches too!

Pics:

Attachments

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Well, the one I posted about almost fits in a 50cal can. I could trim some plastic and it would fit, but I'm going to try a fat50. Its also nice that the 25ft cord can unplug from the light for storage. I hate when cords get wrapped around a light and then get kinked beyond use.

Andyrv6av8r

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Are you paying attention Coffey1? You could have used a couple of these while changing that tire in the dark with the bridge dwellers