• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Possible pick up help from fort Jackson SC

bubba_got_you

Possible pick up help from fort Jackson SC
I have 2 m818’s sitting at fort Jackson awaiting euc approval and the more I think about it the more I realize it would be SO much easer to have someone up that way pick them up and store them for a few days for me. If anyone in that area would like to give me a hand let me know. I will pay for all fuel it requires to get them.

Attachments

bulldog_mack13

3/3 ACR
I know it wont help much but I can drive down and pick them up and drive them back here but im in NC. I think its a 4 hour drive. Theres a couple tow places down there and a bunch off other guys.

pctrans

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Bubba, Don't remember the lot #, but there was a tan 818 there that had a radiator issue....
Saw it when I was there picking up some deuces.

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Bubba, I live right around the corner from the base, getting my m172 trailer Tuesday, so I can haul them off and store for a couple of days if you need me to.