• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Source for m1009 fuel line to fuel pump

iacucv

Hey guys, it's been awhile and my poor ol 1009 has been sitting. I charge batteries and try to run it occasionally but I dont take it for cruises around the lake anymore since I've had air in fuel issues and have gotten too busy. Long story short, I replaced the fuel pump and changed filter while I was doing it. The molded fuel line to the pump split when taken off, original and brittle. I looked around, couldn't find one so had to make do with some barb fittings. It seems to pick up air in the lines even worse now. Maybe a bad pump, sucking air in the fittings? Maybe fuel filter not sealing up? I would like to try to find an OE replacement fuel line to start, at that time I will put in a new filter again. If that doesnt solve the issue, I am considering an electric pump and new fuel lines all the way through. Thanks for any help!